The Hualapai Lodge
in Peach Springs, AZ is situated on the longest stretch of highway left of the original Route 66. It is the primary starting point for travelers looking to explore the raw canyon landscape via whitewater rafting, off-road touring, hiking, fishing, hunting and more. The Hualapai Lodge is the gateway to the breathtaking drive on the only road leading to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. The Hualapai Lodge
humbly retains the flavor of when Route 66,
the “Mother Road” of the 30s and 40s, was
a main passage from East to West. Hualapai
culture envelopes you as you pass through
the doors of the Hualapai Lodge featuring
authentic Hualapai artwork and performances.
The warm, inviting atmosphere encourages
visitors to begin and end their days by
sharing their personal adventures in front of
the specially crafted river-rock fireplace in the
lobby. The Lodge is the perfect stop for
travelers between Las Vegas and Arizona.
The Hualapai Lodge is open 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
- • 60 oversized newly renovated rooms
• Free Wi-Fi
• 24-hour front desk
- • Electronic locks
- • In-room coffee
- • Smoking/non-smoking rooms available
- • Gift shop with mail services
• Heated salt water pool and spa
- • Fitness center
• Package and group rates av ailable
• Conference rooms/meeting facilities for up to 40 guests
• Full service Diamond Creek Restaurant open for breakfast,
lunch and dinner
Diamond Creek Restaurant
Located right in the Lodge, the reasonably priced
menu features delicious and authentic Native American
specialties such as the Hualapai Taco and Stew with
fry bread, plus fresh grill items and all the favorite
American menu selections. The staff welcomes special
requests for dietary needs or discerning palates.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Hualapai Legacy with Overnight on Route 66
$79.95* per person
based on double occupancy, plus tax,
$8 impact fee & $4 fuel surcharge
Experience Native American culture at the Hualapai Lodge on Historic Route 66 and drive yourself to Grand Canyon West! The Lodge is only a 2-hour drive to Grand Canyon West.
The Hualapai Experience includes:
- • One night at Hualapai Lodge
- • Continental breakfast
- • Legacy Package at Grand Canyon West
Hualapai Legacy package includes:
- • Hualapai Visitation Certificate
- • Photo opportunities with Hualapai Members
- • Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle to all viewpoints
- • Native American Village: walking tour of
authentic Native American dwellings depicting
• Amphitheater: live Native American
performances from multiple tribes demonstrated
continuously all day.
• Creations by Native Hands: featuring handmade,
authentic Native American jewelry and crafts.
- • “Highpoint Hike”: offering breathtaking
panoramic canyon views of the Grand Canyon
and Colorado River.
• Visit the remnants of a historic tram that
stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a
guano mine discovered in the 1930’s.
• Hualapai Market: interact with Tribal members
offering Native American jewelry and crafts.
*All tours and products are subject to tribal tax and fees. Weather may affect availability of tours. Grand Canyon West
is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe and reserves the right to deny entry. Tours and prices subject to change without notice.
Cancellation policies apply. No private vehicles allowed at Grand Canyon West beyond the designated parking area.
- • Enjoy western hospitality, cowboy
entertainment, wagon rides, and more.
• Learn how to rope, quick draw, and tomahawk
toss the cowboy way.